We have been partners with AVAYA since we opened our offices here in South Florida. We are happy to say that now we also offer Hosted Solution from AVAYA IP Office. We believe so much on this solution that we just migrated our entire office IP Office phone system to the new Hosted IP Office.
When moving to a Hosted solution you forget about paying for phone lines, the phone system itself and any upgrade on firmware. You are only responsible to buy the phone sets and then the rest is up to us.
Increase company productivity by ensuring your employees are always accessible and can collaborate with team members and customers on a reliable communications system. An Avaya IP Office communications solution from Anikos Technologies can help you make that happen. Avaya IP Office tailors communication solutions specifically for a growing business just yours—whether you have five or 3,000 employees, or whether you have one small office or multiple locations.
Avaya IP Office is more than just a phone system; it gives your company a competitive advantage by enabling you to:
• Attract more customers.
• Expand operations.
• Streamline routine customer transactions.
• Lower bills for mobile phones and long distance communications.
• Control costs by reducing or eliminating the need for travel.
Now you can leverage the power of IP Office in the cloud with Anikos Technologies Hosted UC-Powered by Avaya IP Office. All of the features and functionality present in the IP Office on premise solution now are available as a pay-per-use subscription.
Your own instance of Avaya IP Office Server Select includes:
• Up to 150 Server Edition Nodes (500v2s and resilient servers)
• Up to 1,024 SIP trunks
• Up to 10 Receptionist Soft Consoles
• Up to 250 VM Ports
• Up to 3,000 Stations
• Telephony Users
• UC Users
• This solution includes 500 pooled minutes for local and long distance calls, as well as origination/termination (fair use policies apply).
• 1 DID/E911 with additional DIDs are available. We will port your telephone numbers.
• IR Prognosis provides advanced monitoring of your system.
• Hybrid connectivity offers a combination of premise and cloud.
• Other options include fax, Contact Center, call recording, call accounting, and more!
To learn how you can enable your growing business to be more efficient with Avaya IP Office just give us a call.